Originally posted on 01/19/2017:

I know this topic is about Bitpay card... but since we are talking about $ orders. I remember this one book paid me with US $ orders. Yes, the ones you get from the US post office. Again, I was paid by this book with US $ orders. I hated it. Furthermore, it was 6-8 months past the current/present date. So, when I went to cash it at the US post office.... I was severely questioned as to why I was holding onto something for 6-8 months and now wanted to cash it? I replied... is there a law that states I can't cash this whenever I want? He said no... but the serial numbers from the $ order are located 1000 miles from where you're standing now. We're wondering why you had a blank $ order and you endorsed it using your own name? I said... again... are you asking me a question or are you making a statement? I wasn't getting smart with the guy... I'm not going to rat on myself either. He replied... well... now I'm asking you. I said my cousin owed me money.... he had a blank $ order and he gave me that for payment. OK?

They finally cashed it... but I waited at the post office for 30 minutes. I'm sure they recorded everything.

I also thought being PO with $ orders was the coolest thing... easiest thing... years ago... like I could take it to any party/convenience store and they would cash it for me. NOPE. It sucked.

Funding a book with $ orders is easy. Receiving $ orders from a book... is hard as sh#$.