Originally posted on 10/20/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
Yeah like jj gold was trying to do cut grass and shovel snow.

Get real....all the food you eat and the manicured lawns you see wouldn't be possible without undocumented workers. And I won't even go into the jobs Americans won't do like cleaning your toilets and sweeping your living rooms. Why do you think previous administrations haven't talked about kicking them out? America would be a mess without undocumented workers so please get real.

And btw illegal Americans do pay taxes unlike the guy who is running for president.
I live in Southern California and I know more about illegal immigration then most.. I know first hand what happened here over the last decade..

Mexican labor jobs - Tell that to the young unemployed Americans that want and need a job and are willing to do manual labor.. Oooops the illegal immigrants have all those jobs.. Cut out welfare and freebies and all those labor jobs that the Mexicans have now would be taken up... That would be money recovered in taxes and American jobs created..

Illegals don't pay taxes unless they obtain a fake social and ID which alot do, but most are paid cash under the table especially for the labor only jobs..

Having a controlled secure border and deporting illegals makes America great again.. Right now our borders are open.. Wait till Isis catches on to the open Mexican borders, then we really get focked.. People coming across can not be tracked...

Mind boggling how stupid it is to NOT TRY and build a border wall and create more border control and security in today's times... Such the smart thing to do!!!! Not happening on Hillary's watch