Originally posted on 09/20/2016:

Certain stuff they dont talk about on these shows some stuff I may have missed, but I know they dont cover some important things. Wasnt there evidence of a brush chips/scrapings in her that was found elsewhere in the house. Obvious the scene was staged. No fingerprints on ransom note, made no sense, seems Patsy stupidly trying not to incriminate herself put on gloves to handle the note, that being because she wrote it, but if you didnt write it and found a ransom note then your prints should have been on it. I looked at her prior writings, looks like her handwritten, many agree, her own mother said it was her handwriting. The suitcase I dont remember them talking about the contents. Perhaps dead awhile for hours and then it was reported. The garrote made no sense, seems to throw off, no need to use for restraint, also wasnt even touching her wrists, I agree with them also about that note how they showed if one wrote it even without thinking, it'd take over 20 minutes to write, with thought even longer. Nobody sat there and wrote it but Patsy. And why go through all of that if she's already dead in the basement. John went directly to the body after they said they were gonna search everywhere bringing his buddy to make it look like he happened to find her also for a witness. John picking up body contaminating scene he picks up daughter and lays her on floor in living room, strange. His booking flight afterwards is not something you'd expect, they didnt even ride to the morgue. What appeared to be John saying, "We arnt talking to you" in the background on the 911 call has been out for a long time many years they make it seem like theyre just discovering it. With all that said with every high profile case that was thrust before us like this in the past that Ive looked at a little I mostly see the same things, no different here, location, high presence of intelligence backgrounds, not much emotion, and no tears.