Originally posted on 12/22/2014:

I had to sign up to this forum to chime in on this discussion because Luca has been irritating the hell out of me for months.

The guy is nothing more than a bully. He can dish it out, but he can't take it.

He was running his mouth about Nick Kalikas and MMA Oddsbreaker for months and he's even written an article on his website about how much better than them he is.

BUT...

I also run an MMA betting picks site and he won't pick a fight with me because my record is better. The guy is a complete coward.

He keeps saying "I have the best documented MMA betting record", but he doesn't. Mine is better, Joey Oddesa's is better and I bet there are a bunch more people who have a better record.

The kid is nothing more than a bully, a coward and a ROOKIE. I would LOVE him to fire some shots at me, it would be the best Christmas present ever. But he won't do that because he knows I am better than him. He'd rather pick on people like MMA Oddsbreaker. Even though those guys make a loss, they don't lie about what they do, they don't fake their record and they're all decent guys.

Sorry for the rant in my first post guys. It's just that this kid has been bugging me for months and I'm glad that more people have finally seen what he's really like...

I hate bullies and I'm really glad that karma has caught up with him...