Originally posted on 08/11/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
Didn't think TX could look more pathetic than he already does...... I was wrong

Gloating about bets to impress guys he's never met. TX needs a hug.

Que the "I have a hot GF reply in 3...2...1
DEAD SOLID PERFECT

There are *some* peeps 'round here that could buy & sell him, that's another funny part to this; those peeps just don't lack the emotional insecurity to perpetually try so... very... hard to impress randoms on a message board at every turn.

Regardless, how much one does or doesn't have has nothing whatsoever to do w/having integrity and honoring a debt that is owed -- mature people understand this. You can have poor stiffs and rich stiffs and everything in between... but in the end, to paraphrase ol Willie: "A stiff is a stiff is a stiff..."

BTW, stiffs have always been emboldened around here b/c they know SBR never holds them accountable (BTP, promos, no problem.. STIFFS WELCOME!; every stiffing idiot has figured that out around here so they often just post things like laughing emojis, etc. which further adds to their douchiness... but hey, there you have it.

Again, when SBR does *nothing* (in any form or fashion) to hold thieves stealing from other members accountable, they tacitly condone the thievery. That's the practical takeaway. Shari asks that members report ghosts (and I agree w/her, for the overall betterment of SBR & the member community) BUT... it should be a two-way street. Not "hey, help SBR and report the ghosts when you spot them!" but then "oh shit... you guys are on your own with pts thieves... GL!!!"