Originally posted on 07/31/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
Just a guess, but I think there will be a least 2 debates, depending on how the first one goes. Donnie boy will not lose any of his hard core voters no matter what he does. But he could be hurt with independents by a poor debate.

Trump people really talk him up & his debating skills. Just not seeing it unless its a debate of name calling like the Rep's debate.

Plus Clinton had to debate Sanders & talk about real issues, not just a wall & ISIS. She's smart & should be the better debater when it comes to policy. I don't see her being worried about debating Trump either. She was grilled about Benghazi for 11 hours, I don't think Trump will have anything she's not ready for. Trump on the other hand will be unprepared.
Exactly, and how can anybody in the world say Trump has debating skills? He has yet to debate, like brooks he simply repeats stupid comments, calls names, talks about how great he is. He has never, almost never talked about political issues. And when he does he fcks them up. Just today I watched him speak on some of the Sunday shows. He is an embarrassment. His main tactic is simply to keep talking and not give the host a chance to question him. He repeats so many stupid things that have nothing at all to do with the question. For example, today when asked what sacrifices he made he said, he employs tens of thousands of people and other stupid crap. None of his comments about his sacrifices were actual sacrifices. So even when he does attempt to answer a question it is meaningless.

But, as you say none of this matters even a tiny bit to Trump supporters. Hey, many of these people, even most of them were actual R. Guess what. You cannot be a true believer in Republican ideas and be a Trump supporter too. It is inconceivable, it is truly impossible because most of what he says is nowhere near actual Republican thought. You know what this proves to me. And let me preface this with a comment that I am not speaking about all of his supporters. But, if you called yourself a R and now you are supporting Trump I have to question you. Why? I think some of you people simply like the hate speech Trump presents. All of you, of course not. But, maybe a majority of you. Must be terrible to have hate in your heart concerning your fellow Americans.