Originally posted on 07/17/2016:

When ya read most of these post how can anyone be surprised this stuff happens? We have some of America's best racist right here on this site. Refuse to take blame for anything in their pathetic lives yet will blame the guy with the color any chance they can get. Funny just today i was walking in a predominately black and Hispanic park. I had no worries unlike the racist on this site would. JUst mind my own business and actually had a black guy offer me help with something. Yep the big nasty black guy imagine that. The problem is that the guy who is always blaming the black guy is most likely the biggest pussy in the neighborhood. What would be real funny is if we could turn back the clock and us whities could be the slaves. I wonder how forgiving we would be. I know i would be pissed the fuk of if i knew my grandfather was a slave. How about you? I know one thing for sure in my life and that is i never had a black guy screw me over but i sure as hell have had a ton of white guys try to screw me out of a buck.