Originally posted on 07/17/2016:

You're right Luctens i will continue using Pinnacle despites all their issues, because there are some bets i can place only with them, and because their odds and limits are often the best, but believe me when i say that for sure i'll withdraw a part of my balance at the end of maintenance: i understood that this is very dangerous to concentrate most of your money with one bookmaker, and i had the confirmation that , technically speaking, one can't trust pinnacle at all. But the worst remains their new site. Even if one can't place bets at the moment, i spent a moment this morning to see the way it works: a real disaster, as if Pinnacle did all they can to annoy customers??? Supposing you're looking at tennis lines for example, you selects leagues that interest you; then you have a look at soccer lines, and when you come back to tennis lines you have to select again all leagues that interest you, because all the leagues you had selected have disappeared!?! So you spend your day to select leagues! I had a look at live-betting too: no refreshment, some odds continue to be displayed whereas they're not proposed anymore.... I tell 2 examples, but i could tell hundreds because their new site is such a catastroph...Unbelievable they dare proposing it.