Originally posted on 07/14/2016:

Being a center right candidate I won't vote for her. I get why the far right crazies won't vote for her. That being said she does come up more to the right than Trump on some issues. If you ask me she's more of a REP than a traditional DEM. More like Reagan than say an FDR or even an Eisenhower

So what is it with the right, every Pres since Reagan has basically used the same policies even Obama idolizes Reagan & the right wing hate runs deep for the guy.

You would think that the right would be happy with anybody but Sanders, & more right wingers like Sanders than Hilary.

Do you guys know what you want? Or are you tea party crazy.

Obama, Bill, Hilary should all be ideal for the right. Middle of the road REP's. So why are more REP's not voting for her. You can't be happy with Trump, that guy don't know anything but how to sell water, steak, or a meaningless degree. He's not even very good at that. All the guy has is his name & a reality tv show.

If you put an R in front of Obama, Bill, or Hilary's name the right would be all over them. Just like Carson, Fiorina, or Romney.