Originally posted on 07/08/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
First-of-all your rush to judge me shows your lack of intelligence and to somehow place me in a certain race or group shows you are the racist. I'll bet you think I'm also a Republican too, correct? I think all Presidents alive should swing from the gallows sweet pea.
Your boy obama is on record with funding, training, supporting and fostering the growth of ISIS/ISIL and operation "Fast and furious" that killed not only innocent Mexican people, but Americans and American police officers. Now, evidence has emerged that your boy obama's fast and furious firearms were also tracked to the terrorist attacks in Paris.
Please, before you attack, know the persons position.
Don't be like the poster bite me doj use clown.
Sorry, about the stroke you suffered and i know emotions are running high right now, but this are all order out of chaos black ops events…….Just take my word.
Thank you for the kind words.Every president beside jfk and carter deserve some blame in the things that are going on. Trump believe it or not is right about saddam because isis is nothing more that saddam's praetorian guard. If he was still in office than we wouldn't be going thru this shit! Just as benghazi was no more than an CIA SUBSTATION! Those emails they can't release are stating this and it doesn't take a genius to figure this out. But as I tell my gun totting brother; if it is so bad than leave. I carried a rifle for 6 yrs in the service and there is no reason for these to be carried by anyone but military or police. I have plenty of pistols and a couple rifles.I used to hunt but health doesn't allow.