Originally posted on 06/22/2016:

This quote is pretty spot-on. It baffles me that there are people who still cling to the official story like it was bequeathed by God himself as the absolute, unimpeachable truth.

Do people not understand that there was no investigation in the immediate aftermath of 9/11? How does anybody reconcile that with the official explanation? You are taking the word of an enterprise, with a prolific history of lying, at face value on a matter in which no competent, objective investigation was ever conducted.

The planes/no-planes debate is legitimate, but I don't think disproving the veracity of the official story even warrants that discussion because the official story crumbles well before we even get that point. That's almost an ancillary discussion for people who already understand that what we've been told about 9/11 is 100% a lie. I think most people who've never really bothered to peel back the layers, find the no-planes theory off-putting, and will immediately defer to the official story as a form of cognitive defense mechanism.

And since there was in all likelihood covert technology employed that defies conventional understanding, the no-planes discussion is one that is met with the most resistance because the flock want all the answers in neat, tidy little packages that fit within the framework of their worldview. That is precisely why people who imprison their minds in the mainstream media cannot be persuaded, because "experts" who project authority on television are vast in numbers, and are always willing to provide these neat, tidy little packages to a public hungry for them.

Revealing the truth on this matter or matters like these will always be an uphill battle because the lies benefit from a powerful propaganda apparatus that holds most people's consciousness hostage. Meanwhile, the truth gets muddied with disinformation, and it's purveyors are marginalized and ridiculed.

Often times getting to the truth requires effort. It can be a painful realization, but once discovered, you'll wonder why you ever gave tacit consent to blindness.