Originally posted on 06/20/2016:

Hello, everyone. Just wanted to check in and talk about a couple things that need to be discussed.

1.) I get the feeling, based on some comments, that some of you may be wagering more than normal on my FREE $$$$$ plays. Do NOT do this. Stay disciplined, and only wager what you can afford to lose. I know it's none of my business, but it'd make Jermer feel bad if someone went "all in" or something. I can't win them all (just most :-) )

2.) I've gotten a few pm's and posts asking if I run a "service" or sell my picks. The answer is NO. My picks are free. I just post my plays because I enjoy sharing my picks. It's fun to win money with you guys, and cheer the goals as they come pouring in during the matches. I'm not posting to make money or anything. I bet the same picks you're playing. So, I'm winning! With that being said, I won't turn down any beer donations . I know a lot of people are appreciative. I respect that. i have a twi-tter.

3.) People have been asking me to explain exactly how I come to my selections. I'm not going to do that. I don't have some system that I follow to a T. I look at all kinds of information, sometimes incorporating some instinct.

What are we 4-0 now?

CURRENT OVERALL RECORD: (4-0) 100%
Korea K-League Classic (2-0) 100%
Finland Ykkonen (1-0)
Sweden Division 1 (1-0)

Thanks for following,

Legit