Originally posted on 06/14/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
I don't hate Muslims that are peaceful Muslims and that don't want to harm me.. I don't hate anyone really, but I do love my life and see extreme Islam as a threat to modern Society.. You got me all wrong.. If I met a Muslim man tomorrow that was cool I would call him a friend and that would be that..

Hey, but I do get a little heated when our leader Obama is afraid to call a dog a dog because of fear that it might upset the Muslim Community.. I guess Obama forgot that this is America and we have the most powerful military in the world...

It's a frigg'n joke.. It's like not calling a Nazi a Nazi back in the day in fear that you might upset the German Community and inspire more to attack and concur the free world.....
I've traveled all over the world so I'll let you in on a secret in case you don't know it. People ALL over the world hate the US. Yes, just about every country can't stand us. I'm talking people north of the border in Canada that think we're screwed up in the head, to folks on tiny islands in the Caribbean. South America doesn't like us, neither does Mexico. Our allies are our allies because they have to do business with us but most every country thinks that America is a bunch of arrogant, entitled pricks, that don't deserve to live in peace. Most Europeans feel that we meddle into too many other countries affairs and our enemies have felt that we are the reason for their oppression.

Put yourself in some of these countries shoes. We've set up embargoes on several countries where they weren't able to import goods and move into the 21st century. We've dropped bombs on countries wiping out tens of thousands of people. Some countries have had civil war for decades all fueled by our money and weapons. We have assassinated leaders of other countries just for access to oil.

Why do you want Obama to say Radical Islam? What is that going to change? The radicals still hate you and you only infuriate people that are not radical when you attack their religion. You do know that Islam is a religion don't you? Why would Obama purposely offend a religious community? What if Obama said "Radical Jesus". Why would he want to offend Christians? Yes there are crazy Christians but why would he try to call out an entire religion? That's stupid and solves nothing. You want him to say it to make you feel better???