Originally posted on 05/22/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
Can see you've been taking dodge ball lessons from ya idol Donald...

I get it though. If the question is too difficult to answer and may make you squirm then avoid at all costs...

I'll take ya inaction to my questions to mean validation...cheers
I answered you. Maybe you've had too many pale ales today? Today's generation has every opportunity if not more afforded to them. Playing field is a good example...to win on it you have to TRY and you have to learn and give effort. You can't just show up and get a trophy in the adult world pal. Same goes for the younger people I'm talking about. They have so many tools and avenues to success right in front of them if they go out and make the right decisions but you can't just glide by and complain that because another person has something that it's only fair they give it out to you. That's basically the Hillary and Bernie platform. A franchise owner worked for years to save up and invest hundreds of thousands of dollars to operate his business....and just because that parent conglomerate is worth more then he is supposed to not take as much home on salary to pay down his debt but should just hand out more pay to someone who wants it because of some diluted form of fairness. It's BS pal.

There is not a single person who if they go out and learn what they need to get a job cannot get it. Sure they might have to come in lower and wait a few years for the promotion but it's right there. Doesn't matter if you're a blue collar or white collar guy or woman. No not everyone will make a million a year, not saying that, but it's not hard to find an area to make $60k+ a year and support a family within means. The thing is you have to keep at it.