Originally posted on 12/26/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
Planes hit, just not commercial airliners.
Then what type of planes were they? You're just firing theories out there with no proof of anything.

What happened to the planes that took off from Logan and all of he passengers that were on those planes? Did they disappear?

My main problem with these 911 conspiracy theorist is that they say things that aren't true like they're fact and they can't even back up their own hypothesis.

One truther said planes "didn't" hit. One "truther" said remote control planes hit and now you're "saying" the planes that hit weren't commercial planes. Which is it? You guys can't even be consistent.

You can't just say commercial planes didn't hit and then not be able to explain what did hit and what happened to all of the passengers. You're not backing anything up.

You can't say debris wasn't found when it was. You're spreading false rumors that other morons are going to read and believe.

You can't call for investigations and then after investigation ARE performed, claim it's a cover up and ask for more investigations.

There is substantial more evidence to suggest 911 truthers are off their rocker than there is to suggest they're right.

So the the government performed a huge cover up but they didn't even to bother to use planes that looked like commercial airliners?

So the government was smart enough to orchestrate an inside job but they can't take down a YouTube video made by a bunch of nerds calling them out?

The irony here is that you guys are convinced just bc you read shit on the Internet. You guys don't know jack shit about physics or engineering and just believe what you read. Did any of you go to college or were you just educated by Google?

You are the people getting mad calling other people stupid. It's really sad and pathetic. I'm done here. I can't even have an intelligent conversation with you "truthers".

When I present real world facts, such as how a demolition works, you guys can't even present a valid comeback. You just paste incorrect information you find on the Internet.

The irony here is that you guys will say others are brainwashed and stupid. It's really the other way around. So I'm done talking to you people bc it's a waste of my time. Continue to believe what you want and live in fear waiting for marital law and the government take over. Lmao

I already know the response I get won't answer any questions I have for you guys or address any of the facts I have presented. Instead you'll say I'm stupid and brainwashed bc that's all you got. It's weak.