Originally posted on 12/14/2015:

there is no other explanation other than modern science at work...

since there obviously is no higher power that pulls all the strings, prayer doesnt work and the astonishing thing , to atheist, like me who use their brain when discussing this subject, is that, to the religious, everything is "gods will" ....so why the fukk do the religious waste time praying? are they hoping to change gods mind? do they really think that god will purposely fukk someone up and then let them barely live, living the rest of their days miserable or in pain etc? is so freaking irrational its hilarious... praying is another way of saying "im just going to sit here and not do shit, but good luck"

jeffie, im an extremely happy person... life is very good... jeffie, i even donated and ran in the st jude marathon last weekend.. i donate and do what i can because im a good person.. i dont need god in order to be good, unlike the religious have been brainwashed into thinking...

jeffie, try going to a childrens research hospital and seeing sick and dying kids and ask yourself if there is really a god that is punishing these innocent kids like this... the answer really becomes rather clear that nothing is in control, buddy... what upsets me is that there are so many adults who still believe in the proven impossible... its a mental illness that starts at childhood, when religion is forced upon innocent children and they are threatened to believe this or that...

as long as the religious continue to ignore the proven facts surrounding evolution and proven scientific facts that completely contradict miracles and other impossible myths in holy books, earths age, time of man etc, Jeffie (which you obviously know little to nothing about if you think evolution has been disproven) , then there will be a need to try and help people see those facts for the truths that they are... there will be a need to show people how gullible they have been, how much brutality is in the immoral holy books(that never gets taught in church) and how religion continues to kill.