Originally posted on 12/07/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
Gotta love the mindless tools in this thread that are spewing how patriotic they are, but have no clue they have a boot pushing caving in throat..LOL, brainwashing at it's best.

Ronald Reagan once said: "I wonder if Americans truly understand the freedoms that were meant for American citizens because they don't have anything, except for perception of freedom"
How true and Ronald did his share of deception, but i think he had certain powers manipulating him.
Nobody here owns any property, Money is a fraud and devalued, IRS is as illegal as the people coming across border, The charging of yearly vehicle registration when roads are already paid for by tax built into the fuel tax, people buying CC licensees when Second Amendment is clear: "to keep" "To bare", Congress shall make declaration of war, U.S. executive branch bombing any country, village providence it so chooses, U.S. not securing borders is it's most paramount job and failing to do so purposely, U.S. funding and supporting organizations via tax-payer money the murder and procurement of baby body parts, the misrepresented use of "executive authority" to bypass Constitution, Bill-of-rights etc. That's in-place to protect every U.S. citizen and the freedoms that are guaranteed to them by God, collection and distribution of tax-payer funds to give toward certain ethnic backgrounds Etc. Etc.
Freedom? fools here wouldn't know what freedom was if it bitch slapped them in the face, what we have here are a lot of neocons and stupid liberals. Whats the difference between a Neocon and a stupid Liberal? Nothing
I would like to say that I find it odd that your above post was ignored, but it's not odd at all. These morons don't even know why they are even commenting in this thread. They haven't done anything but discuss pictures, and repeat what they see and hear on the news. Not one of these posters have come up with any sort of a theory, nor have they even asked themselves why the MSM story has changed from the original headlines.

They know only a few words and phrases. Workplace violence, and terrorism seems to be the general consensus. Fukking sad that there are so many people here have no questions or legitimate theories.

You have all been fooled again,and consider yourselves part of the problem. Wake the fukk up.