Originally posted on 12/02/2015:

So good. The timing for me is great too. Long read, but if you're bored....

Met a girl that was vacationing here in Vegas, and messed around with her. Thought that was probably it, and just told her to get at me on FB and let me know if she was ever back in town, and I would let her know if I was in her town, yadda yadda. I have a few in the ol stable that played out the same way. Even met up with one of them.

She then goes on to contact me through text or email every day since, which was unexpected. I did get to know her, and really liked who she was, and I don't really think too highly of most of the women I talk to, so this was nice. Kept my distance emotionally over this time, since I had spent all of two hours with her in person, and I was drunk the whole time. I was still more than happy to keep talking to her. She also kept saying how she wants to come back down here and go to California with me, and how I should come see her.

She has a small lake house she goes to on the weekend. She was mentioning it yesterday, and said "we" instead of "I", so I asked who she went with, thinking nothing of it. She said she went with her boyfriend. Turns out I am the "Thomas Rue". She said she really wanted to keep talking to me but would understand if I wanted to drop her altogether. I told her that we didn't need to be talking every day, I don't even do that with legit girlfriends, but to stay in touch every week or so if she wanted until the day comes where she is single again.

It just never crossed my mind that a girl with a boyfriend would be contacting me every single day like that. She didn't seem like trash either, I (usually) have a great radar for that. Very smart, determined, multi-dimensional woman. But like every woman, there's always something, isn't there?

Anyway, my goal is to stay in touch with her, without having to dedicate any real time to her. Never throw away free ass. I do have a pretty strong moral compass, which is why this whole thing is not okay with me -- but I'm not stupid. If she becomes single again, I plan on spending some real time with her and maybe she'll get really attached to me. Then after she gets close, I'll tell her that I don't date women that cheat. If this fantasy scenario does play out like I described, I can't wait to drop that little bomb and watch her fall apart. I may take my phone and film me putting it in her b-hole beforehand just for leverage so she doesn't try to retaliate. Who knows, it's only been a day. My sick little mind can go just about anywhere with this.