Originally posted on 11/20/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
I get it, you didn't call the cops. I don't think you took your spytech binoculars and went and spied on them. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal.

The bigger point is that in this situation you're acting like a xenophobe. You're basing your opinion on irrational fears. Quit being afraid of syrian refugees. Not accepting them will do absolutely nothing but create more contempt towards America and probably drive more people towards ISIS, it sure to hell isn't going to thwart an attack. And I could argue that by turning away Syrian refugees, we would be more of a target. But for some odd reason, people would be ok with this concept, as if it's ok to be attacked if we were pro-active in turning away refugees and one just happened to plant a bomb here, but if we accept them and get attacked, that's completely unacceptable.

I know you understand this but living in a society as free as ours opens us up to terrorist attacks. These attacks come from all kinds such as 9/11 to school shootings. They carried out by middle eastern men, by white men of all ages. We have mass murderers. It's a risk we accept living in America, one that cannot be negated without taking away what makes America great
Krak... are you smoking down just before posting every time? Is this Comedy Central?

Let me break it down for you.... Was I scared on 9/11??? No. Shaken... but back then... I believed in our country... I believed in our military... and I believed we'd even the score. Was I young back then? Yep. Was 9/11 real??? Who fukking knows? Would we kill innocent people in our homeland to get a point across??? 20% Probability.

Was I scared with the Anthrax sh#$??? That was a little odd and different. But... I sure as hell didn't live in fear.

Was I scared when we had the Boston Bombing? Nope... it is what it is.

But when some fukking ISIS cockksucker organization does some damage in Paris... our president doesn't protect his own citizens by letting more refugees in.... which have no business being here. It's time to be a little more concerned than before. Ok guy? I mean enough is enough of the bullsh#$ going on. Someone take a fukking stand.

If I have to wait to Trump gets in office... so be it. Who the fuk knows? It may be too late by then.