Originally posted on 11/18/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Did you forget about the terrorist attack that happened on 9/11 to actually get the American troops on the ground in the middle east to begin with and why?... The true history behind Saddam and what he did to his own people.

You are bringing things up that happened after 9/11 in this thread.. American people demanded justice and a forceful response at the time after having thousands of innocent American citizens killed in one of our greatest States, NY.. Brought down a land mark with our own commercial airline jets.. Do you have any idea how upsetting that was for American people with a military back ground? This Paris thing was a tickle compared to what happen to America on 9/11..

You want to talk about world justice let's begin from the start..If you are going to talk about the present story and provide questionable documents let's begin from the very start and why..

I would like to know if you really understand it all.. I'm skeptic as you believe everything is a conspiracy.. I'm very open minded and will consider all points of view.. Let's have history lesson...

This thread is kind of dead and not getting any views so I'll keep it very real and open minded if you want to continue...
OK, thanks for your in-put