Originally posted on 09/24/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
Oy Veh!!! Typical lame and expected response from schmucks who can't refute the truths contained in the film so they attack the messenger. I've nothing against Jews who have many admirable accomplishments. I am only interested in truth not made up lies from
an ethnic group with an agenda.

However I do dislike Zionists who are largely responsible for the ongoing genocide taking place in the Middle East. Their insanity will ultimately lead to another World War with nuclear weapons being used. Nobody wins and the world loses when that happens. If that makes me a bad person so be it.
I've got no time or desire for this, certainly not forty seven minutes for a youtube video. You have a Hitler avatar. Clearly there's no room for open discussion. You're welcome to believe whatever you'd like, that's the beauty of freedom. Which is, ironically, anathema to the Nazi agenda. Regardless, let's move on. Your antics are unwelcomed by your peers here, in case you haven't noticed. Besides, this is a football forum. Let's keep it that way.

As for football, the alleged fool's errand turned out to be useless. We agree on that. However, if it had come back 9-1 or 2-12 it would have been worth the look. That's the thing about life, you don't know until you try. Have a great night and good luck this weekend.