Originally posted on 08/04/2015:

okay,for the one or 2 people that may be interested,my mate had been paying for this service for several months which produced profit and then at sum point he continued to receive the picks without being billed,probably thru administration error??not sure.......so,without going into detail,it has all been free for quite a while.
anyhow,they must have finally caught up with it and the last 2 days have not sent anything so the gig is up so to speak.obviously if it had been profitable then it cud be considered to re-new subscription....but it has been far from that.all the data in here(and there is a pretty decent sample size) suggests that,like most paid services,these guys are little more than dart-throwers/coin-flippers over the long haul.

of course initially i was hoping for better and wished i cud help a few other punters here out and,based on 6+ months of personal tracking for +65 units profit and zero losing months prior to beginning this thread,i thought there was a chance we cud make a cupple $$$ maybe.....but in the 11+ months of this threads existence it has all been treading water or slow decline to the point we are at now..-40 units.
and on top of it i have noticed outrite lies about results from them recently(as well as all the usual hype and bluster they come up with)....needless to say,i wudnt recommend this service to anyone who values money unless they cud find a way to win using progressions either fading or following but then ya can use any system or service for that.
if anyone out there gets these picks still then feel free to add to the thread and put them in here...i will even carry on overall tracking if ya cant be bothered.
cheers.