Originally posted on 07/31/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Heyeverybody99 View Post
I'm losing so much faith in humanity reading this absolute garbage.
How many MMA fights have you watched? Let's say there is a guy named Felix that is the best sandwich maker in the world. He only makes sandwiches, nothing else. Then one day he decides to enter a competition for Chefs. How well do you think he would do? Unless the contest is ONLY making sandwiches he's going to lose... even to women. Granted, people that eat a lot of sandwiches will probably think that Felix will win this competition easily because sandwiches are all that they eat... so... they don't know any better. Once Felix gets into unfamiliar territory he's going to get his ass handed to him just like Floyd would.

Floyd is not even a knockout fighter. Even if Floyd landed a clean shot on Ronda there is a decent chance she wouldn't get KO'd. As I mentioned in a previous post... Ronda is not going to just be standing there in front of Floyd. It's unlikely that she will be standing at all once she gets within a few feet of him. She'll likely be going for a low single leg takedown. Look this move up and explain to me how you would punch someone in the face while they are doing this to you. If at any point the fight goes to the ground Ronda would have Floyd tapping out in less than 20 seconds. Go watch 100 MMA fights and then explain to me why you are losing so much faith in humanity. It's hard for me to fathom that anyone that has seen more than 100 MMA fights would think that Floyd would win. Boxing is just a part of MMA. And because Floyd is a boxing genius Ronda would avoid it all together.