Originally posted on 07/26/2015:

I interpreted the exaxt same thing.I think rousey will prove a point, highlight her ever evolving standup skill and beat her down for insulting her relationship with her father. This scenario isnt so unusual. Fighters hate to be categorised or reduced to only a standup fighter or a grappler. Fighters are emotional individuals that hate to be picked on or categorised/generalised, typically because they once was a victim to bullying or whatever. You saw it yesterday as well, miesha tate refused to take down eye before she knocked her down, and later at the press conference she admitted that standing up with eye was her intention to show her overall game.

If the fight ends up going for more than two rounds i believe that she maybe will take her down, perhaps because she does feel more comfortable grappling when the output starts to wear down, but i truly believe she will knock her ass out. From this standpoint you can argument that setting the TKO line at +480 against the biggest mismatch in ufs history is one of the biggest mistakes from an oddsmaker ever. And i would like to make a suitable comment to that while i strole down to the bank: hæ hæ.