Originally posted on 06/05/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
I'm an American. Are you? These issues affect me, my family, and the future of this country. I didn't mention religion. Nice try.

Do some research, this has nothing to do with God. This has to do with a group of people who manipulate people and try to control how we are supposed to think and live our lives. This will affect you and your family too, wherever your Godless ass may live.

It's ironic how the people who don't believe in God can't seem to find anything else to talk about.
What's your and others' problem? No one's trying to "affect how you think." Let people live their lives and be happy. What's it to you? Those of us who are hetero are always going to be the majority so no one's going to make you sit in the back of the class.

It's patently obvious that homosexuality is genetic. So people who are born liking the same sex shouldn't have equal rights? Nice platform.

As for trans-gender people, I don't really get how that situation comes about but we can be reasonably sure it's also something bio-chemical in nature and again not a choice anyone would randomly make for the fukk of it.

So stop with the exclusivity and the hating. Live and let live.