Originally posted on 03/19/2015:

i had a business and i employed five people. Ended up with ten because of demand. To all these jackoff who think the billionaires are the job creators, and u have to give up almost everything so they can have their taxes low, deserve to have nothing. Unfortunately u jerkoff hurt other people in the process because of ur stupidity. I couldn't employ five more people if people were not buying my product. Those five new employees went out and spent their money most likely creating a job at another company who couldn't handle the demand. U see that fellas. That is how it works. Those dirty unions when they were at all time highs u didn't have massive deficits. You know why fellas? Cause people had fuking money in their pockets and they spent it. Their money goes right back into the economy and not some 20 million some shit bag banker gets which comes right out of the economy. He explained it to ya and i dumbed it down for ya tea party thinking asshats. Fuking welfare people spending their money create more jobs than handing 20 million over to some shit bag banker who ran the country into the ground. Unfortunately somewhere along the line these 20 thousand dollar a year far righties have been conned into thinking they are gonna become billionaires someday.