Originally posted on 02/27/2015:

Just some thoughts....

- Western PA is a football mecca. No surprise PSU is there. Just because they're mediocre now, it skews some people's view I think.
- Tennessee that high is not a surprise actually, but the fans there are retards and nobody wants to come in and deal with their unrealistic expectations and their blind fanatacism, so they always have to get up-and-comer coaches that may or may not pan out. I think they finally got it right in football though.
- Kentucky being in the bottom 10 surprises me, since there is so much money and alumni support running through it. That counts for a lot.
- Vandy doesn't have the uphill battle you think it does academically. It's still the SEC, where cheating your balls off in the recruiting game is actually admired. Their alumni include Jay Cutler, that guy that kept taunting on the basketball court last night, and a host of other dum-dums. Academics are only a small handicap. Being Vandy is the big handicap. It's a city school, not a college town university, which recruits love. You can get away with being that if you're a Miami, a UCLA or even a TCU, but not Vandy.
- I thought Wisconsin would be higher. That's a great job.