Originally posted on 02/25/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by ridetheriver View Post
I can't believe the dumb @sses that can't do simple math to figure out his system is a scam. To his credit he is betting to win so juice is calculated in the bet. To straight bet ok great I will give him that. HEY DUMB ASSES ADD IN ALL THE OUT OF POCKET MONEY YOU LOST AND TELL ME YOU WON 2000+.
Finally, someone gets it. I asked them to give me proof of being up 2000; I r my question wrong or they were to technical. There are all kind of scenarios to get to 2000 on a 6 game streak shills. What they failed to include was the cost of product and any loses prior. So while the record looks fancy, their numbers are forgetting all the -50 since they have only one 6 game streak win. So not only do they have to sustain that win % they need 6 game winning streaks. What is not to get people? Cause they can win 6 in a row and have a record of 6-a million or they can be hitting 70% winners but not one 6 game streak causing everyone to lose. HELLO? Yet, there are clowns on here defending them like they got them out of the poor house.