Originally posted on 02/18/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
If it's a legit thing, 5Dimes will never f anyone over.

MoneyShot above knows that the truth... he's hoping for a bit of a freebie but it's not going to happen.

Anyone who has been here for a length of time, you do you want to be with... i love the aussie/uk books like 365, but ask me who i'd trust the most... it's that guy at 5Dimes

he doesn't hide
Shari... let's be realistic here...

1. I'm not looking for a freebie. Or extra. If I'm entitled to $80 reimbursed per what the website claims... why the run around 24/7?

2. I have a life to live like other people do... it sucks logging in and double checking everything. I don't wager every single day of my life.

3. Customer support is horrible. It's been like this for the last 2-3 years and no one does anything about it.

4. I speak the truth... and you accuse me of getting something for free? You're incredible today.

5. Posters need to know what goes on. I shouldn't have to beg for my $80 back each month. Why have a horrible system that deducts it in the first place?

6. If 5Dimes is so worried about there REP... then do something about it. Clearly they don't care.