Originally posted on 02/10/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
im not exactly sure what kind of answer you are looking for.. i just told you i didnt believe in spirit/s and your idea that a man who doesnt pray is going to sin is fukking retarded, to put it nicely... but okay

i wont live my life for the unproven and unknown ... the bible is full of garbage and, as a rational adult, i refuse to believe all that is written... what am i made of if i dont have a spirit or soul? im sure i dont have an answer that will appease you, but i live by morals i set for myself in order to be a good person...am i always good, no.. are you or other god fearing, no... but i wont be hoodwinked into beleiving the most irrational and unproven theory in the history of mankind... my lack of faith in a god is completely beside the point... but your ideas of what man must do or be , in order to be good, are asinine...
Which brings me to the question I asked many many pages ago, if someone truly doesnt believe something exists who would debate it daily for months, makes no sense to me. Ive come across this from "nonbelievers" a long time, I simply dont believe that they dont believe there is no God, seems they just want a sign, some proof, but the proof is attached to the requirements in His word which He says He will move on, yet nobody likes that answer so they stick with the peripheral and an endless debate ensues.