Originally posted on 01/22/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Make no mistake Freeze, folks are questioning what you speak of...lol.

Speaking from scripture is fine, but don't neglect the tangible world around you. It is through this tangible world that we are able to project Christ within us, so that, God willing, others may see it.
I don't neglect it, it's just not important ... Flesh and materials die, the soul and Spirit don't

But seriously, here's the rest of my last post. It became so long, I just posted the first bit. Let me know what you think:

I really don't want to get too deep here, and this may be controversial, but understand that the Bible offers an incomplete explanation of our origins. Here's one small example of my view; a view you never hear in the twisted mainstream:

The bible says man was made from dust. But what did God make the dust from? We know he made the earth. For the authors and audience then, this explanation is far reaching and certainly enough. These days, we know that “dust” is comprised molecules, comprised of atoms, etc. To date, we’ve only found something like 92 or 93 elements in the entire universe.
Dust is dust... Dirt or "clay" .. He could've made us out of anything, He made it and us from His words, He said " let there be clay and there was... Just as He said let there be light.

It has been a wide consensus for some 40 years that every atom, every molecule, including those in every human came from an exploding star. I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase “we are stardust.”

Has science backed the Bible here (it wouldn’t be the first time), or is this just a coincidence? Is it just a matter of ancient, translated words versus modern words? Perhaps it is something to think about. One thing is for sure, if science is backing the bible, the champions in the media will never print that story.

As for star dust, stars are interesting to me, I do believe there's something angelic about them, they even led " the wise men " to Bethlehem for the birth of Christ. Should do more research on them, but there's a line there... between astronomy and astrology...

While I’m getting personal and specific, let’s talk about Adam. In the Bible Adam starts out a man. I’m ok with this. However, I do believe that Adam, though a man, must have built in all the experiences and wisdom of growing up. He wasn’t just a man with no character or makeup. Even if Adam were never a child, it’s difficult for me to believe God didn’t give Adam the maturity that today people get when they grow up. (With one exception, clearly he learned his lessons about women much later in life……..hehehehe).

Adam and Eve were made perfect, perfect beings,.. The first man and woman to ever exist, they were innocent as children as well, until Eve was fooled by the trickery of lucifer, their innocence was gone " they knew they were naked " ...knowledge isn't what people think it is, if it's just, it's beautiful, if it's corrupt, it's ugly and a disaster, the majority turn to be a disaster, because they chase the flesh, riches, and human success and are never content, happy, or full... Always more, more, more, just go ask madoff, gates, or clinton.. What's the sign of those apple computers a apple with a bite bitten ? and what do they call RAM, mega BYTE, Tera BYTE, and so fourth... But yeah, They were perfect.. until fall

Likewise, God may have created man with the entire makeup from the tree of life, with an entire history of evolution already built in, and scientists have been unlocking that code, tracing backwards, for a while now.

No evolving... We were made perfect " in the image of God. Yes, they are unlocking genetics, not a good thing, they will make it seem like it is but they are messing with what God created. They will say it's ok because they can read dna and put things in place that we don't get cancer or this and that... Trust me, it won't be good if they keep going on with this,

Brainfreeze, I like and certainly respect you as a poster and I think we could probably go back and forth all day long here. You know science is constantly changing and that the Bible does indeed stay the same. There is wisdom in the ancient books, proverbs, psalms, etc. This wisdom applies today. After all, times have changed, but people, for the most part, people haven’t.

Thank you for your kind words KVB, all the glory is YAHWEH'S, The Messiah, and Holy Ghost.. Yes, the words of God is better then gold, and I mean that whole heartedly, but we can't give up hope, people change ... I'm one of them

Although I question your trivial knowledge of science, I still think you are a thinker. As such, I would ask you for your thoughts. Your thoughts?

Let me know if you want me to elaborate or go further... and again thank you for the kind words sir.. Praise God, and love, peace, and faith be with you...
Answers in bold ...