Originally posted on 12/13/2014:

Thelock if its one thing i regret its not having kids. Ill never have a son to watch play football. Never have a daughter to walk down the isle and give away to some lucky bastard. Never have grandkids I can tell made up stories of how I was a hero. My holidays are lonely, family and friends are all old or dead or have families of their own. I don't spend christmas with anybody, but myself and maybe my neighbor if he invites me over. I wish I had a family of my own. Married twice both ended in a bitter divorce. They took me for what I had and when they had that they took the shirt off my back and kicked dirt in my eye. They broke me as a man I was never the same after that. I swore off marriage and kids, but I regret that decision now that I'm older. I wish I wasnt so bitter back then. Its depressing sometimes but its the choice I made. My lineage will die with me and there will be noone to carry on the warbuxs name. When I die noone will notice. Noone will show up at my funeral. It will be like I never existed at all.