Originally posted on 12/20/2012:

I used to work in a children's psych ward. Those kids were on some heavy Meds, that really messed up their systems. One of the little kids, like 6 years old, asked me to help with his clogged toilet. I grabbed a plunger and went in there expecting a little plunging and a pat on the back....what I found, changed me forever.

This tiny little child, shit out a turd that was every bit as thick as a coke can, and longer than a subway 6 inch hoagie. It was violently huge. He was trying to flush but the turd was so big, it wouldn't even move. The water just kept emptying, and the turd sat there staring at us. These were industrial strength shitters too....could tear your testicles off if you were sitting on it.

The turd was so heavy, that it anchored itself to the bottom of the bowl and just hunkered down. We had to break it in pieces with the plunger and send it down in shifts. It was hard as a potato too....I'll never forget that poor kid. The saddest thing is...he was a sexual abuse victim. So it didn't hurt or phase him. A funny story turned heartbreaking.