Originally posted on 10/10/2014:

Okay I can't keep the charade up.

I can't understand how you guys get so rattled over sbr poker....you get 12 points as a pro to login every day and you can essentially play in a tourney for free. All of these bad beat threads and watching people berate other players in the ring games is just comical. It actually makes you look like a complete moran/new to the game of poker when you post this shit. Some of you claim to be professionals or have extensive experience playing then you should easily recognize the types of players your playing against, and the simple mathematics of the game.

Let's just say Biter is a superuser which is obsurd to begin with or that people are colluding at the tables then who really gives a shit? Do you think it would be a huge deal if they were somehow outed? It would be an excellent read on he forums but ultimately it doesn't fukkin matter. It's a running joke that he/others are superusers that's why they feed the fire at the table.

I was being sarcastic in my posts, I just wanted to see what it was like to post tinfoil hat gibberish. I'd be willing to bet Donk is the nicest dude in person but on here acts like a complete retard to include the ring games. Mikejamm is probably the same way, guy probably a good dude but acts like a 2 year old over the most meaningless garbage.

TL;DR - You guys are poker hamburgers and take this shit way too serious