After much deliberation, the list is finalised. This will be the nail in the coffin for my Poster Of The Year chances but truth, honesty and justice are worth far more than a popularity contest.

#5 - Refuses A Meet With Vegas Dave

Number 5 on the list is sure to be a controversial choice but whatever your view, it still remains a classic cop out.

For anyone who isn't in the know, Nicky lives in Canada. He was unable to make the bash this year since he's actually unable to visit the USA due to outstanding federal warrants concerning illegal bookmaking activities dating back to the 1990s. However, that didn't stop him visiting Yankee stadium 12 times this year.

But despite all these charges against him, he actually lived in the USA as recently as last year. Specifically in East Los Angeles. However, he lives in an area of East LA which no-one has ever seen before - an area where there are hockey nets and traffic signs in French. Even if you don't watch the whole thing, make sure you watch the bit between 30-50 seconds.

And after seeing the video, VegasDave (under his old usckingsfan handle) couldn't wait to meet him. They both lived in LA, they both loved hockey - that was a love story waiting to be written:

Quote Originally Posted by VegasDave View Post
I live in LA Nicky and I would love to meet you and get on vid with you... then all the people (myself included) who doubted you will know you are from East LA.

Lets do this Nicky.

Can we meet where there are hockey nets in a Los Angeles park?
But what did Nicky do? Did Nicky agree to meet up? Did he politely decline? Or did he cop out to the highest order by claiming he was scared that VegasDave - one of the nicest guys ever to grace SBR forum - would try to attack him? I bet you can't guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
usky,

you look like a good guy, but no offence man, you look shady. i'd be scared to meet you.. you look like you carry drugs on you, or even a gun.. i'd be scared to meet you man.. you look like you might beat the crap out of me.. i wouldn't mess with you usky, and i have never met any poster ever.. and i'd be scared to meet you. you might have something up your sleeve usky. usky, i took a good look at your vid and
looked closely into your eyes, and i saw one tough mother fukker who wouldn't be scared to stab anyone..

i think i will stay here and be safe than sorry. i even refused to meet al masters for a free ticket to NHL allstar game cause i dont trust him.. usky, i think you might be out to get me.. you look like a tough mother fukker.. alot of people want to see nicky dead. so i will pass usky, but thnks

anyways..