Originally posted on 09/17/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by brickyard View Post
One other thing. That was a great call IC made on an excellent young pitcher against a star like Cueto
Yard!! Bricks and all. I've been sidelined for a while but have tried to follow. Great work and Best Fortunes to you and IC through the playoffs and series. It's a tough call at this time of the season in MLB choosing among teams that were close and now out of it and others have clinched and trying to get healthy by coasting and resting their big guns until the "second season" begins. IC has made some good calls, but I have personally thought he was/is the class act on what remains of Doc's Enterprises. Morey Moseman was a friend of our group from back in the 70's and 80's. He had some AWFUL runs at times and would write letters(dark ages-no "Interweb") to us explaining where and why he thought he was missing and what he was doing to correct down trends. Stayed with him and the long haul always paid profits. Morey owed no explanation, but offered it anyway. IC had a bad run, pulled up, reassessed his position and offered winning strategies for his clients. Play or fold. It's your own choice. No one is able to even pick winners of games consistently, but for some reason these same people think they can pick "hot" cappers and jump in and out. Arnold Rothstein was known as a great gambler, but he even got beat. Sometimes he might make 10-15 plays in a day, or he might go a month or so and not wager until he saw what his experience told him there was presented a good play, long shot or short, he went all in. DISCIPLINE. You must find someone you trust with a decent record, and go all in. Stay with them until you are forced to find a better opportunity. I admire your diligence, patience and the recognition that you run the full gambit. Then, I assume you decide that you change or go back to your same source. DISCIPLINE.

Apologies for my verbosity. Again, thanks for your consistent efforts. And, Best Fortunes for the future.

slayton