Originally posted on 09/04/2014:

Just for the record, from all my experiences with HH, he has been a good guy. When I did not understand why HH was doing the big-stack shove, I incorrectly noted that HH was shooting an angle.

I will not rehash what Triple_D said, as he stated it pretty clearly and correctly in my opinion.

Also, to be fair, as far as reporting problems with the sbr poker software, SBR has never been very open or communicative on fixing issues or addressing the forums concerns on how things are run. Adding a surprise 5x rollover to the World Cup poker points without notice and a bunch of other things where SBR just changes things without any notice does not lend to an open and honest user community.

If there was a more open and interactive dialogue with the poker community, I think there would be a lot more self reporting and community support. The rollover and the hand for hand issues have been openly discussed and noted in the past with no response from SBR.

I very much appreciate and enjoy the SBR company and community, I am just stating my honest opinion.