I got one question: Are any of you guys/gals/both ever getting laid? I'm serious here, when I turn into a real asshole like a lot of the posts in this thread, my buddies always say, "So Willie, you haven't been getting laid lately?" And sometimes I have to stop and think about it and then I have to fess up and say, "No, I haven't been getting laid regularly." And that usually explains being a little wound-tight asshole in general in life. Ask the guys around the office, they'll tell you that it's obvious the 2-3 days per month I come into the office in a decent mood and they know those are those few days that I got laid since they last saw me. Ok, it's more like 1-2 days a month and the guys in the office will also tell you that Whitey is at least bi, and yes, we all joke about that, but I don't really think it's true. No, I don't. But back to my point here which is why exactly are so many of you such complete rectums on a keyboard? And I mean rectum in the absolute most respectable way that anyone can mean rectum. I truly do. Why all the lies, why the insults? I think it's because you're just not happy and active enough with your sex lives. I could be wrong and, if so, god bless.