I just want to say a quick thank you again to Yisman and HoulihansTX for donating a few points to the effort. Appreciate it guys.

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post
Unreal that people are falling for this situation 22 presented. To those who donate to him, I have some prime 10 acre parcels not to far from your home, are you interested in buying them? I'll give you a GREAT deal.

TA,

It certainly appears that there are some questions/loose ends about what occurred with williams22 and his points. I can't answer any of them, and I suggest a separate thread if that is the aim. What I do know is that he is attempting to make things right, and I can appreciate and support that sentiment and aide in his effort. It sends a good message on these forums and adds stability to the point system, and most of all helps give back to those who are missing their points. I understand if you do not wish to be part of the effort. I would kindly ask that you keep the sarcasm out of this thread. Your remarks, while perhaps amusing to you, come off as self-aggrandizing and spiteful, and contribute nothing to this situation. I mean you no disrespect TA, I would simply prefer that this thread remain focused on a relief effort, and not a place of blame or accusation. Thank you.