Originally posted on 08/08/2014:

People, lets try to concentrate on solutions. Lets consider what we have and what we can do, which is not much now. We have spent lot of time waiting for some government bodies who will not protect you in any case.
First of all we have to find what we can do, and not to leave those two bastards in peace. They have to know with this forum that they will never have peace anywhere in the world. And world become global village, so they will have trace somewhere some day. I will take my money with interest, even if it need hard way.
So, please put here on forum all data about Peter and Graeme, their pictures, all data about them, and their families, houses... If we have enough of data we can make site devoted to their criminal act and follow them with their job. They will not be safe anywhere.
They can not fight with us if we are organised. 300 of us, if not even more are power. We have to understand that.
We can also write petition to Interpol with all details.
I would like someone to make summary in word document about all issue and to send it to me and I will send it to Interpol again, of-course send it to my in private message.
If we make web site with private data, photos of them and family members, data of their asset... they will not sleep well, and presure will be bigger and bigger day by day.
And of-course not to leave other means like court. police investigations and media.
Time is going away, as I said before, we have less chances. But also as organised group we can do much.
I hope you agree.