Originally posted on 07/29/2014:

For all the people who are so conclusive about athletes who never took roids... do a cycle for yourself... I don't care if you're 5'8 and 210 with a 40 inch gut before you cycle. Go to the batting cages... watch how precise, fluent, and crisp your swing is. Watch how dramatic your hand eye coordination is. You're almost like a robot.

Played softball for a year about 5 years back... never hit a home run in my life. Did a cycle... my first 7 at bats 4 were home runs. They finally decide to pitch me differently. Yes, it's only softball. But mind you... I never hit a home run in my life... and I've always lifted weights since age 16 off and on. And no... that bat wasn't shaved or rolled.

That's why I know anything that's PED gives you an extreme advantage. Why the sport of baseball??? Compared to Football, hockey, or basketball? I don't know??? But steroids do something for a hitter. Gives you more focus... more confidence. The ball looks probably 3X bigger than a normal baseball coming to home plate.

So after you guys cycle... then come back to me... and tell me if these players didn't take roids or not. I bet you... it will change your thinking process.