Originally posted on 07/29/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shabadoo View Post
Nowhere was it written that they have better talent. Your rationale would cancel your own musings about any game, because the same line of thinking would go into applying some transitive property of the best indexed talent is always going to win. Sorry for the cliche' here, but that's why they play the game.

Ohio State and Notre Dame wins this type of game way more often than not, but we're only talking about 60 minutes here.

So, you may re-write that "all these fools on my forum" aren't actually looking at the talent. Actually, yes, I am. Hence my inclusion of a written explanation.

I'm not broke, nor have I ever been, particularly from foolhardy endeavors such as betting based on uninformed whims. And I never tried to "tell" you anything that you posited as written above. Re-read what I wrote, and then do that to your posts in kind.
Joe, the only opinion that matters to BDQH is his (or others that agree with his opinion). In his eyes, he is omnipotent in the arena of CFB gambling... everyone else is an imbecile.

You have done your homework and I, for one, appreciate everything you've submitted in regards to Navy's strengths/weaknesses and modus operendi. (Luckily for me, reading comprehension is one of my strengths.)

One should remember that according to BDQH, Phil Steele has at least one felony conviction (a statement he has been unable to back up).

Please keep posting your well thought out analysis.