Originally posted on 07/19/2014:

Sorry guys, this shit is getting heavy on my nerves with all the in fighting going on in congress. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like being the Pres of this country being ridiculed at every turn, every decision.

I'm a hard working guy and get pissed when someone doesn't pull their weight. I see the Repub party not pulling their weight. All because of a guy who they think is weak when all he's doing is finding a better way around something, making it better for the people who actually pay most of the taxes that support this country. You know, you and me.

You know what a community organizer does? Look at Obama. In actuality, we ARE a community. Yes, he might sometimes bullshit or tries to fire us up like a college coach before a game, that's what a community organizer does. Lights the fire.

IDK, this presidency is like a bad marriage. The husband is tired of his old lady throwing him under the bus all the time,
ridiculing him, bitching at him non stop and is getting sick of it, so he makes his own decisions on how to run the house hold. That's what we are seeing. The wife is getting sick of it and decides to sue, because her hands are tied and she's bi polar.

The wife in this case, are the Repubs on the hill. Unfortunately, it's trickling down to the common folk. It's time to garner your own thinking caps, take out the common denominator (hate), think with your upper head, not the lower head.