Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=22116565'>posted</a> on 06/22/2014:

It was one of those games where you drop 2 pieces of blocks into a board and the numbers you get determine the action or how many points you get. 100 points wins a 42 inch tv. Anyways it was $5 a go and on my first 2 tries I got 10 points. And then I kept getting low numbers not winning anything. Then I finally got an 11 which he said was a special number and for every 11 I rolled he would add $200 to the prize pool but I would need to pay double to keep playing so it was $10 a go now. Anyways I'm thinking I'm invested deep enough already where I can't stop playing. I should also mention he had a a *********** machine as well so you can pay via CC. Anyways 20 minutes later I'm paying $160 a go and playing for a 42 inch tv and $1000, and I'm up to 65 points. I finally came to my senses after playing for another 10 minutes and blowing a ton more and finally being forced to pay $320 per go. The thing is the guy would not let me count after each drop and he would quickly count up the points and pick up the blocks. The guy actually said I can come back later to keep playing and gave me a receipt with my accumulated points. I literally got robbed in mid daylight and nothing I can do about it.