Originally posted on 05/08/2014:

Since Wulfy is banned for a while, we'll be deprived of his rants for who knows how long. Additionally, his lenders will be left wondering when they'll get paid back. In the interest of killing two birds with one stone, Triple_D_Publishing proudly presents the Super-Mad Libs, based on your favorite wulfy rants. A big shoutout to 11PM poker players for test-driving the first one, as follows (with added words bolded and italicized):

hey you fukkin how uvuladoes ratpack's vulva taste on your lips? nice detective work for someone who cant even wrestle rotund sphincters in French. maybe ChromeDome can fornicate you while you Greek each other. the Wulf aint going to church. wasnt it you MikeToeJamm that dribbled to me this time last year 10 days before we were supposed to run for Allie Haze's Birthday? 3+ year old and a 2+ year old Nevada effeminate in North Dakota running and urinating my gambling habits and passing SBR-specialing warts on me. im sick of this integrity. im sick of the two of you. but the Wulf aint going nowhere until every single one of his nutsacks is treacherous. then im derisive .
why even drink points ? you dont know 22/7ths the shit about whats going on and just come and randomly Guillotine-choke stupid crimson biased posts you bitch. you wanna post screenshots of the clitorises we've made at the supermarket with real borscht in the past 2 months ? points is all you got you dolphin fuk and that imaginary pest control business you pretend to own . now i know you and mikespamm are dying for a back and forth again with me, make me lose my finger and just make it more difficult for my lenders , yes my buds you fukkin turtle, to get repaid. so im going to take back and just put you both on ignore and troll my business. stealing a statement thread on everything later today. be sure to check it out you asshat (its all you two asshat centaurs really have in life, riding my cok) fukkin Slavic estalking pt debt/history Tout . and megaladon you have my moderator. anytime bitch.. bring your massingill Inthestink with you.

i wanna take you into the wine cellar and spit you with my bowtie until you swallow like that brokedikk brat Gloria Stuart was whipped in Birth of a Nation.

If you enjoyed, please consider donating points to wulfy's lenders so they'll get something sooner rather than later