Originally posted on 04/25/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
The one's being a shithead is the gambling industry, preying on people like him who have to deal with this debt.
Personally I don't think it's such a bad idea to give them troubles, don't pay them, and make them spend lots of money on solicitors who would end up getting nothing if the guy has no assets and 100% of his income is used for living.

I don't believe in a system that is designed against you created by greedy people who want to take other people's money as much and as quick as they can.

Being a shithead for not paying is when you don't pay someone for his work, don't pay for services you take, don't pay for a bus ticket and so forth ... not paying to the gambling industry is a great thing, I would encourage it instead of calling the wrong people 'shitheads' because that is utterly rubbish and idiotic claim.
If you beat up the book for 30k profit and wanna cash it and they duck you.... then what? I thought so. Youre Pissed. And cry and whine. Be a man.
Hes in debt due to noone's fault but his own. Pay the debt. If you didnt have the money to pay it then DONT fukkin bet. Check into rehab. Get a life outside of this.