Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21683255'>posted</a> on 04/20/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by nexus13 View Post
747, I looked into Betting Resource. They've won 134.86 units in 2014 so far. They play mostly 8 units games and some 6 units games here and there. If you do the math, they have only won 16-18 picks. They play 15-25 picks a week.

That's very low winning rate if you ask me. Yes, they do come out on top if you average it out. But how much on top? 1 game a week. But considering the price that would have to be paid for their fancy named packages, I think I can do better picking my own games or find someone else who's better to buy their simple package (daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly).

I've seen you around the forum touting for this worthless service as well.

I came to realize in my young Sport Investing career that there are a lot of scums in this industry operating behind the computer monitor. I can guaranteed majority of them are Jews. First they corrupted the investing Industry on Wall Street. Now they are corrupting Sports Betting/Investing.

Buyers be aware. It will be your money that's going to waste.

This is why you fuks never make money. Winning % is used by touts to sell things. ROI is the only thing that matters and there is no other service out there comes anywhere close to Bettingresource's ROI. They do many picks with odds ranging from +120 to +200. They have even released bigger odds in the +300 range. If you cannot grasp the fact that hitting 50% with average +135 odds is better than hitting 60% with standard -110 odds then you should never bet. Also, most touts who say they have 56% to 60% hit rate often buy half or 1 point to play at -120 to -140 juice....so winning % doesn't matter. What matters is the ROI. They made over 600 units last year. Their average bet per play is about 7.5 units.....that translates to about 80 units if you are 1 unit flat better. Their money management and their picks is one of the best in the industry. Attachment 67815 this spreadsheet shows what your profit would be if you started with 10k bankroll jan 1st 2013 and ended dec 31 2013 with bettingresource picks and money management....you would be sitting with about 55k. You can change the 10k starting bankroll to whatever number you want and it will show you the potential profit. Most of you here won't even have the discipline to bet like this even if you get bettingresource picks.