Originally posted on 03/12/2014:

I have only seen one other poster defend a service even remotely as more than you, spoiler. I have monitored these threads for over two weeks. His name is 747planes and he is absolutely, beyond a doubt, the owner or shill of the crappy service he promotes. Not even going to give that service any pub but most posters know who I am talking about.

Spoiler, you have to be tied into this service because I have never seen a poster defend a service as much as you. If you truly just bought the service, had no affiliation, and just wanted to track a service you purchased to help others decide if this is a long term loser or winner you would keep inception to date W-L records and units records. You don't and sound like you have a vested interest in this service. If not, I just can't understand the dozens of daily posts defending these guys yet show no track record on here, 111reseveil777 has to do it for you?? Why defend these guys? Aren't we all here to make money? Fading or tailing?

btw, 111resevil777 I have to thank you for pointing out Shiller as a great fade in the other thread. He is a great money maker, I think even better than Lang because he plays multiple plays a day. Your efforts are appreciated