Originally posted on 11/29/2009:

Have you ever seen those Indian guys who extend the length of their neck by progressively putting more and more tight rings around their neck? I am going to begin a 26 day trial of this on my pecker starting tomorrow until Christmas.

GOAL: Enhance length and durability of pecker.

Nov30: Pushups. Let gravity do its work.
Dec1-5: Pushups with one rooster ring applied to base.
Dec6-10: Pushups with two rooster rings applied to base. Every 2 hours applying olive oil to rooster and stretching and pulling, stretching and pulling.
Dec11-15: Pushups with two rooster rings applied to base. Every 2 hours applying olive oil to rooster and stretching and pulling, stretching and pulling. Go to one of those rowing machines at the gym, put it on lowest setting, and attach pecker to the handlebar. Gentle movements, nothing serious yet.
Dec. 16-20: Usual routine, lots of jumping jacks, let it flap around and extend. Add 3rd rooster ring.
Dec. 20-24: One more rooster ring, usual routine, but change row machine setting to level 2. Time is running out.
Dec. 25: Be proud of what you've accomplished. Take rooster rings off. Go to gym - but not to work out. Just get naked and walk around the locker room. Guys will notice but pretend not to notice. You will lose badly at grabazz this week but that is for good reason.

Guys it's important to always be setting goals for yourself and to create concrete plans for carrying them out. I have always been small and insecure about it but I am not going to let that stop me from becoming a below average to average sized man down there.

Merry Christmas,
Mathy