Originally posted on 02/12/2014:

few things

use to visit my boys school to party frequently....and was always a belligerent mess....so were at a bar...and iim in the bathroom and theres these two guys arguing...one guys in a wheelchair....they end up scrapping.....so after it gets broken up quickly i say to the other guy "wow yer a real fuckin tough guy fighting and arguing with a dude in a wheelchair".....apparently after i was told this was the most feared dude on campus and no one ever talked to him like that or got away with it.....

was once at a bar and some guy was beefing with my friend ....who is short...i kept telling dude to penetrate with me instead....i turned around to say something to a friend and the dude suckered punched me....i went and touched my eye and said to a friend "did this dude just fuckin punch" me....he said ya....i turn around and the dude is charging at me....i grabbed his short and used his momentum to turn him around and toss him on the floor and got on top of him and starting dropping bombs on him....while on top of him one of his friends ran up and punched me in the face....another came up and kicked me in the head.....i stopped pummeling the guy and said "you gotta bring more than that" while looking at both of his friends....security pulled me off him....i was asked later if i wanted to press charges i said "nope...just tell him to meet me out back"

also other things....put my dick in a girls anus, no loob, without asking.......also pumped a chick from behind for a good 20 minutes(way passed my normal/average length), pulled out and shot it all in her hair and back of her head without even touching my dik....."what was that"...."what do you think it was"

there